Free guided tours every Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00 to 17:00.
11,300 Corsican fighters killed during the First World War. 2,300 fell during the Second World War. 300 in Indochina. 275 in Algeria.
This place of memory is housed in a room under the former General Staff’s premises: on about sixty square metres, visitors’ eyes will be able to look at the most diverse objects, all steeped in history that cannot leave anyone indifferent.
– Memorial of the 173rd and 373rd.
– History of the Resistance in Corsica.
– The submarine Casabianca.
– History Bastia city of Garrison.
– Indochina wars – North Africa and O.P.E.X
– The African Army at the Liberation of Corsica.