CORSICA linea is a Corsican shipping company founded in 2016, strongly anchored in the territory.
In 2017, the company carried 560,000 passengers.
Travelling with CORSICA linea
Daily crossings are provided between Marseille and Corsica:
– Every other day on the ports of Ajaccio and Bastia
– Three times a week on the ports of ïle-Rousse and Porto Vecchio.
Comfort and services on board
CORSICA linea boats all have equipment and services that allow passengers to enjoy a pleasant crossing:
– bars, restaurants, snacks and huts where you can quench your thirst and eat while discovering typical Corsican flavours;
– cabins, with or without portholes, offering comfortable bedding, shower and sanitary facilities and television;
– relaxation and play areas (depending on the ship): solariums, swimming pools, children’s play area
– practical services (depending on the ship): wi-fi, dispensers, luggage drop-off, kennels for pets…
Passengers will sail on one of the company’s 5 ships, 4 mixed cargo ships and a ferry: the Jean Nicoli, Monte d’Oro, Paglia Orba, Pascal Paoli and Danelle Casanova.
The company’s commitments
On a daily basis, CORSIA linea is committed to its customers:
– respect of schedules;
– customer satisfaction and service;
– daily service to Corsica.
CORSISCA linea, let yourself be transported!