Since the beginning of its history in 2016, CORSICA linea has resolutely set its course on the path of sustainable development. Its commitments are based on 3 pillars – customer satisfaction, energy transition and social commitment.
Travelling with CORSICA linea
There are daily crossings between Marseille and Corsica, at the rate of :
- One departure every day, to the ports of Bastia and Ajaccio.
- A departure every two days, for the port of Ile Rousse.
Comfort and services on board
The CORSICA linea boats all have equipment and services to ensure that passengers enjoy their crossing:
- bars, restaurants, snacks and straw huts to quench their thirst and eat while discovering typical Corsican flavours;
- private cabins (with or without portholes) equipped with sanitary facilities, toiletries (towels, soap and shampoo) and a television set. They are accessible from the moment of embarkation until the next morning when the ship arrives.
- Relaxation and play areas (depending on the ship): solariums, swimming pools, renovated children’s play areas, etc.
Practical services: 100% free entertainment on demand, bed gates to ensure that the little ones stay overnight, vending machines, kennel space for pets, etc…
FleetThe company has 8 ships dedicated to the transport of passengers and freight :
- The Pascal Paoli – 654 passengers
- The Jean Nicoli – 1,300 passengers
- The Danielle Casanova – 2,400 passengers
- -The Vizzavona – 800 passengers
- The Paglia Orba – 590 passengers
- The Monte d’Oro – 530 passengers
- The A Nepita – 1,200 passengers
- The Méditerranée – 2,450 passengers
CORSICA linea, the true Corsican colour !